Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my first design project!


oh, this was so exciting! last week i had a very enthusiastic customer come in my shop (which is always great) and like it so much that she called me the next day to see if i would design a logo for her new project--a scarf felting project! her description of what she was going for was so wonderful, i sat right down and sketched it out, and she came in a few days later and LOVED it! i was so thrilled.

best of all is that i'm trading my services for one of her wonderful photographs. it features a lot of green moss and reminds me of my dear friend Ariel. plus, i found out later that the picture was actually taken in Napa California where Ariel took me on my most recent visit! too cool!!
check out more great photos at annwilkinsonphotography.com or annwilkinson.etsy.com
her new project is called "Carpetbaggers felting Project" toooo cool. i'll post links to that as soon as she gets it up! the scarves she makes are amazing.

No comments: