Friday, August 1, 2008

Ad in Bust Magazine!

what a momentous day this is! i sent off my payment (ugh! although very reasonable) and the digital files of my first ever ad in a national magazine--the fabulous Bust Magazine!

very very very special thanks to my talented buddy Logan for his amazing design. he crafted something so beautiful out of a really bad photo and some random comments from me. but it suits the magazine and it suits my work sooooo perfectly.

check out the Oct/Nov issue! should be awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

Toxiferous said...

Congratulations, that's great news! I also want to say that your work is absolutely gorgeous and I'm going to be making a post about your Summer Lanterns card on my blog tonight (with a link to its Etsy page, of course). Thanks for making such wonderful things!

Vespertine Cafe said...

thank you so much for your kind words and for liking my work!