Thursday, January 28, 2010

peace houses


New design from the ceramic studio: little houses. I had such a great day making a whole village of these recently. I am also kicking off my new etsy page VespertineCafe. Maybe check it out in a few days when I get more things listed, hah!

Between all the craft shows I did and the holiday season, I majorly burned out on jewelry.. this page reflects my changing gears this year. I got a commission to paint some rocks for a customer and it was my favorite thing of the holiday season... Upon reflection, I decided to focus on that aspect of my creative mind a bit more.. Let's see what I come up with!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm excited to see what lies ahead! The rocks are really lovely.

Unknown said...

Ginna - I need some "blind baking" rocks. those painted rocks are beautiful - lets talk about getting specific sizes for my different tins. You and your store ROCK