Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vespertine Chapel, open today from 1-2!



I took a little break this afternoon to be the marriage officiant (yes, I am official, thanks to Universal Ministries dot com!) for one of my oldest friends(Hannah) and her love, (and my new friend, Link). It was great! I wept as per usual when speaking in public, and I think I might have surprised Hannah with how much thought I put into my speech. I found a lovely poem by Nikki Giovanni that really reminded me of them. The lovely witnesses were Jeremy, Josie, and Jasper! (ooo, triple J's, that's got to be good luck!)



Earlier this winter I was given the task of reworking Hannah's old wedding ring into two new rings for them, it was very fun, and I think it turned out pretty well (if I do say so myself!).

No comments: