Saturday, September 12, 2009

what's for lunch take 2!


Boy, what a day! So, I got a new camera (Nikon D60 if anyone is curious) and I was so excited to have it and to have my little japanese miniature foods.. I was snapping away and coming up with terrible pictures... about the time I figured out I had my exposure and flash compensation reversed and sorted that out, one of my lights just lept off the table and broke. It's always something... I went home and stayed up very late waiting for guests to check in who didn't show up, but, I read almost all my manual! Gee, that was a little complain-y but I think I got it all out.

Today is a new day and I am armed with a new light stand bulb and an extra clip light that I have affixed at an alarming angle to my hanging ceiling light. I present you with: Miso soup.

I'm going to have my second cup of coffee now and work on my depth of field a bit more........

No comments: