Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photo Shoot with Jessica Benton


I am so pleased to post a selection of my photo shoot with Jessica! She arrived here at 6 to start shooting. Armed with coffee and all her awesome cameras and equipment (which I was just thrilled to see, i love neat tools!) she worked her way through the shop.

If you go to my Facebook site for the store Vespertine~Crafted Beauty you can see them in a walking tour format. Or better yet, come on by and check out the new arrangement!

http://www.jessicabenton.com/stories/vespertine/

2 comments:

chandlerguera said...

Ahh...even more beautiful than I remembered it!

Stacey said...

Loved visiting your shop this weekend. I cant wait to fill my new journal with inspiration!

I read about your interests on your "About Me" page and we seem to have a bit in common. I actually did a blog post recently on Art Nouveau vs. Art Deco.

Hope you have a lovely, crafty week!
Stacey
www.tinselandtreasure.blogspot.com