Monday, May 18, 2009

Perfect Close

wow, perfect close tonight! first time ever for my store, probably. unlike my days at Urban Outfitters' perfect close (tags hidden, stacks of shirts perfectly straight) i spent the past two days sprucing up Vespertine for a photo shoot with my buddy Jessica Benton. we traded some ceramic business card holders for a press kit of photos! i am so totally excited. we are meeting very early to get it with the lights glowing in the front window and then work our way through the store.

with the help of my parents i moved furniture allll around, lifted my lovely white branch, painted a new branch for the middle room, hung new lights, vacuumed, oiled my beautiful buffet, lined everything up, and shoved a LOT of little things in drawers!!!!

will post my new photos as soon as i get a chance, and try to come by and see the store while it is clean!

No comments: