Friday, January 16, 2009

American Button Machine!

Goldfish Buttons!

a Mini-collage with Japanese paper and rooster

Beautiful Japanese Paper Pocket Mirrors


In late December I half-jokingly said to Hannah, "boy, if i had a button machine i'd be unstoppable!" well......i won one on Ebay and i got it yesterday! it is fabulous. i have soooo many scraps of paper, neat stamps, little things, etc, that i can now immortalize in a button, a pocket mirror, or a fridge magnet!

so now i'll submit to the universe "boy, if i had a silk screen studio i'd be unstoppable!" hehe. that is a goal for this year or next. yes!

i really can't wait to make more mini-collage buttons and magnets..... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oooh! I love the pocket mirrors. I always wish I had one at work. They look lovely! I'll be by soon!

Wayla Chambo said...

Hi Ginna! These are beautiful. My roommate has a button machine but we usually just make goofy things... well, when I say usually, I mean "once a year or so ago." (But it was fun!) Sooo great to see you over the holidays - I will come by the next time I'm in NC!

Lindsey Hughes said...

these are so cute! I love coming to your shop when I'm home from college, it's one of my favorite places :) Thanks for always making beautiful and inspirational things!