Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



Here are some new little silver things i've been sawing out.. still getting my work area fixed up, it is very exciting~

Wow, i cannot believe this year is over! i have been singing Ella Fitzgerald's version of "what are you doing new years eve" to myself all day.... and to answer her question, i'm going to get some of my favorite wine (Il Muscato), heat up some lentil soup i made this morning, and snuggle on the couch with Jeremy and watch season 2 of the Office (we are hooked!) and drink our wine til midnight! fantastic!!!

I have had a really wonderful year.... this morning i found myself looking fondly back at all the great aspects of my life and how well the store has been doing... cant' wait to see what will happen next year!!

1 comment:

chandlerguera said...

Happy New Year, Ginnae! I've seen your ads in Bust Magazine and Ready Made Magazine! Best wishes for continued success in 2009.