Thursday, July 24, 2008

Positive Feedback




what a wonderful day i had on Tuesday! Hannah, my good buddy and store soap maker came to work, but we didnt' get much done for all the customers coming in! so many people in one day came in to tell me how beautiful my store was. it was so affirming and inspiring! thank you thank you.

yesterday was a wonderfully rainy day-no customers-so i got a lot done. i recently made some incredibly delicate porcelain earrings. just simple leaves, so lightweight. they make a neat tinkling sound against the ear hooks. i also made a very lovely plain porcelain branch which i attached to chain with blackened silver wire. such a nice contrast! i will post photos this afternoon.

last night a conversation with Jeremy prompted me to come up with a great new idea for a card! i'm so excited and hoping to try it out today!

3 comments:

Ao said...

Gorgeous. I love the branch in particular, with the viney wire twining around it.

RebeccaMurphy said...

Hey Ginna!!
GREAT BLOG! I love it, and can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations and hear more about what you are up to. I miss you!

Hannah said...

Ginna, your work is fabulous! You inspire me to use more exclamation points in my life!
Love you!