Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beginning

oh my goodness.. i can't believe i just started a blog. whew. have a little bit of a funny feeling in my stomach here. deep breath..... and..... go:

i am starting this blog as a way to further push myself out into the world. i am wanting to push myself out into the world because i have started a really wonderful business wherein i make really beautiful things, and collect beautiful things from others to sell, and i'm ready for more people to know about it!

i hope i can look back on this someday and say "boy, those were trying times.. but now look how i've got everything sorted out and things are going great!"

yeah! can't wait!

the trying times refer only to the business aspect of my life. otherwise i am completely happy and having a wonderful time living. i live in a wonderful small town, have a business in same town, walk to work every morning. i actually live in an incredible Bed and Breakfast in exchange for checking in late arrivals and helping people unclog their toilets or remove Japanese hornets from their rooms at 3 o'clock in the morning. i share a small space (used to be a side porch) with my sweetie Jeremy and all of his large pieces of technological equipment and all my dishes and pictures on the walls. i only wish my stove was a little larger and gas instead of electric. my parents live not far away, but out in the woods, and i still have a surprisingly large number of my things and my auxiliary studio (for messy work) out at their house.

my store is called Vespertine and my website is called vespertinecafe.com. i also recently joined Etsy under the seller name ginnae.

3 comments:

Ao said...

Yay! I'm excited about your new blog here. I've got it bookmarked in the shortcuts on my computer!

Ao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ao said...

And, for anyone who isn't familiar with Ginna's work & store already--Visit her website. Visit her store. Go--quickly. You will be glad you did. Beautiful things await you....