Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring! New Shop Items Update

Happy Spring Everyone!

I went out of town last week to New Jersey (to help work a fishing tackle show with my folks) and have returned to the most summery spring~  I am so excited, I even got up early this morning to go for a walk amongst the birds, squirrels, and blossoms.  I am vowing to do this every day from here on out, it was so wonderful.

I also returned to a ton of packages of new merchandise for the shop, very exciting! 

Locally made chocolate bars from Escazu Chocolates-- Extra Dark Goatsmilk, Chipotle and Vanilla, and personal fave The Beaufort Bar with sea salt.   They are beside a spinner rack full of new and fabulously detailed Coco Loco sustainable hand carved earrings.


Also in the shop are new prints by Yelena Brysenkova of some of the sweetest imagery ever.  Yes, I have already purchased one of the "Cat Naps" for myself!



There's a lot more, but you will just have to come in to see for yourselves! Hope to see you soon~

No comments: