Wednesday, July 7, 2010

restorative beach trip




I've said it before, and will continue to do so, but summer truly is my favorite time of year. There's no school, there's my birthday, there's the long days... and best of all, there is swimming in the ocean(comfortably... I have been known to throw myself in in January as well).


This summer has been especially good to me: a dear friend visiting from California and some family that I don't get to see often were in town~ an occasion that demanded a get-together at the coast! Closing the shop for a few days was really good for me too, I have returned to it much inspired and renewed.

1 comment:

Kathiey's World said...

I too love the beach. We were just at Kure beach a couple of weeks ago. There is nothing like the feel of ocean water. My husband had just participated in the Kure Beach Double Sprint Triathlon. When the race was over Joe, my daughter Erica and I jumped in the water....wonderful:-)
Thanks for the post!